Friday, March 1, 2013

A Change of Direction: Q&A

Hello Ladies,

I'm writing today because some friends of mine are asking about all sorts of things from basic teachings of the Catholic church to reactions on death. This is a pretty wide range! One or two of my friends have asked if their questions or concerns are blog-worthy. Um, Yes!! What is written on a blog is not more important then the person reading it. So if you have any questions or concerns feel free to write and ask. I will answer them as confidentially and compassionately and as true to Catholic teaching as I am able. I will also endeavor, as always, to make my reply relevant. This is not meant to be an advice column. I don't have all the answers. But we are all human and our situations are not so different that we can't support one another. WE are the body of Christ.

Since I really have no idea who, if anybody, reads this blog I will continue to write about whatever thought can survive the slush that is my brain. But I would really love to hear from you.

Yours,

Theology Mom

No comments: