Sunday, December 12, 2010

Ack!

I am trying very, very hard to write a post worthy of the Feast of the Immaculate Conception. The thing is that it is a very beautiful topic which needs a great deal of care but all I am getting these days are interruptions. So I can either write something simple about the Feast of the Immaculate Conception or just write something simple for now and hope that the later post is worth the wait. 


In other news my daughter has learned to crawl. This means that she will be pulling up soon and then climbing. I am doomed. 


I think Jesus must have a special place in His Immaculate Heart for us moms because He probably wasn't an easy kid to raise. I mean, run off to the Temple leaving his parents frantically searching for Him? And then that snarky answer about "being in His Father's house"? Authors might make money writing books claiming that Jesus was in India during his childhood learning from the gurus and that's why there is a gap in the Bible from Jesus' childhood until his adulthood. But we moms know exactly where He was. He was grounded.


So if the post has a point it is that if Jesus wants me to write a more coherent post He should come down and change a few diapers or take over a few tantrums or nighttime feedings or something. I rely on Your mercy. Go on, Inspire me!

No comments: